Flywheel Recommendation For My 92' Notch?

Hello all,

My buddy is parting out his car. I have a N/A 306 with 350 hp give or take. I have all the basic bolt-on goodies, heads, intake, bigger injectors, full exhaust, etc.

I am getting his Tremec and all the necessary accessories that a Tremec requires, i.e. bell-housing, drive-shaft, etc.

I don't want his Ram clutch as I've driven his car and like the feeling of my CenterForce dual-friction much better. From what I've always been told my clutch (paired with my stock T5) cannot be used with the Tremec trans (do they sell an adapter style kit or something like this?) so I am going to have to go out and buy a new CF dual-friction clutch.

My main question is, should I upgrade my stock flywheel when I am under there doing all of this anyhow, and if so, who can recommend a good pairing for my current setup? Anyone know of a good street flywheel that will work with my engine combination?

Thanks in advance and your time!

Bill

• Sponsors (?)

another happy ram customer here. Ive had both aluminum and steel. If you never plan on launching the car on slicks, the aluminum one is alot of fun on the street.