Fog lights

• Sponsors (?)

i think i got the same foglight kit as ghostalker...but the switch lights up at night and has a really irritating red glow, so i took my switch apart and broke the bulb...problem fixed! but it is very simple to hook up, at the time i was 16 and had no problems with it. most bang for the buck appearance mod i can think of

at autozone for $20 you get both lights, the wiring harness and the switch...however you'll need to extend a couple wires (and wire is dirt cheap). a good place to mount the switch, so it is hidden is by the fuse box, there is a metal plate that surrounds the fuse box, and there is a good spot for a switch to the left side of the fuse box. it just took me forever to put a decent rectangle hole in a metal piece, a lot of filing and drilling and junk, but it was well worth it

98_stang_guy said:
i think i got the same foglight kit as ghostalker...but the switch lights up at night and has a really irritating red glow, so i took my switch apart and broke the bulb...problem fixed!
lol, at first i didnt like the switch, too plain, so i got a slightly smaller blue switch, (3 of them... liek a dollar...) hooked them up, the first 2 blew there fuses, so we decided to F*** it and use the red one it came with (but we had to shave it (it being my billet switch panel) down a little bit) otherwise the red glow = 5 hp :spot: