For Sale: 1966 oem front disc/suspension setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked93gs

15 Year Member
Sep 30, 2006
Nashville TN
well, not immediatley, since I have to take it off first....but when I go to install the mustang II suspension all the stock stuff will be up for sale, its coming off of a v8 coupe w/ front disc, included will be the rotors, pads(not sure why you would want ancient pads, but hey) calipers, spindles, springs, shocks(again...old) strut bars, upper and lower control arms, sway bar stuff, in short everything that is coming off to be replaced, I'd prefer to sell it all as a package, but make an offer on the parts you want....I am however looking for a few things in trade...

a clutch/brake pedal assembly for 65/66
a throttle pedal for a 70(or whichever other ford pedal i can bolt in to work with EFI)
a flaming river/steeroids/ididit steering column(alternatively a stock column in good shape I will consider, no need for the steering box)

• Sponsors (?)

Ditto what eleanor_350 said..how much for the brake parts?

I do have a 65/66 clutch & brake pedal assembly (with under dash mount) lying around somewhere in the garage as well as a 70 gas pedal with an aluminum block to correctly space it off the wall in a 65/66.

sorry, haven't checked the post in awhile....anyway, I was asking $300 for the brake parts(spindles, calipers, rotors, brackets, and whatever else is needed with it) $400 for everything I have, I honestly don't know how much its all worth, seems like a fair price to me, but let me know if its out of line...I do really need the pedal assembly and throttle pedal to get the thing running

p.s. prices are +shipping...I know how heavy brake parts can be...I know my mustang II stuff weighs like 50lbs....and yes, the parts are here in Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.