For those that are supercharged....

99 silvr35th

Jan 23, 2004
Long Island
how much driveability have you loss with your S/C? Can you still beat on your car the same way you did before the blower (for those who did beat on there car)? Is there precautions that have to be taken when driving a S/C car? I know it will be lots of fun to drive but will it be fun and last...take into consideration you have a safe tune of course....thanks for the feedback...

• Sponsors (?)

I can beat mine like it stole from me and it smiles back. It drives like a stock car. Kinda hard to explain as you'd have to drive a blown car, then drive a stock GT to feel the difference.. but where the stock car's power drops off, mine keeps going and going.. RPM being the limit. Run outta cam. Very streetable, very fun to drive. Powers there when you slam the loud pedal, otherwise it's as "docile" as a slightly modded GT when cruising

Drivability loss is and should be "0" if the car is set up and tuned properly. Mine drives like stock, idles like stock, and goes on 1000 mile trips just like it did when it was stock. Just keep the power in check, don't get greedy, and you'll be fine.