For those who have gone to see the '05 Mustang in person

Did you know it was there be there when you went there? If so, how did you know? Is there a schedule somewhere that says when it is going to be where? There is a list of a whole 4 places on Ford's website. The nearest one of those to me is in Chicago, 4 hours away.

• Sponsors (?)

I saw it this weekend at the Mustang Round Up in Bellevue, WA. I didn't know for sure that it was going to be there, but considering it is the biggest Mustang show in the world I figured it would be. :nice: At this point, you are only a few months away from seeing it in the dealers. Unfortunately the doors were locked and the hood shut when I saw it. So really it didn't seem much more different than what I have seen from the pictures.

Eric

There was a website up for the "40 city tour". At that time it was supposed to be updated with new places the '05 would be but i can't find the link anymore.
I'm sure somebody on here has seen this site and knows where to find it.

I saw it at this auto show in tulsa. I knew it was going to be there because my mustang club told me, and there was a billboard. That was back in... march.