Ford Carlisle 2010 ***PICS THREAD***

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for posting up your pics Jinx!

I already can't wait for Carlisle 2011 lol.

looks great guys. Whats the history with u guys? Did u meet out at the show years ago? Meet on stangnet first?

ANy pics of the car that took 1st?

We all met at Carlisle I think like 4 years ago in person, but we all knew each other from 94-95 talk back in the old days when this forum had much more traffic (pre-stangnet crash). I still sometimes look at my super old posts and realize how little I knew back then (like 2003) and I've learned a lot over the years with help from the guys on here. I actually met Tom in person a few years ago when he met me in NY to sell me his silver Y2K R's

I don't have any pictures, but the car that took first was a dark green vert with a white top, chrome FR500's, and a white-painted intake...:thinking:

We all met at Carlisle I think like 4 years ago in person, but we all knew each other from 94-95 talk back in the old days when this forum had much more traffic (pre-stangnet crash). I still sometimes look at my super old posts and realize how little I knew back then (like 2003) and I've learned a lot over the years with help from the guys on here. I actually met Tom in person a few years ago when he met me in NY to sell me his silver Y2K R's

You can say that again....back in those days i had just graduated from HS and went off to college. Its been a long time!

I don't have any pictures, but the car that took first was a dark green vert with a white top, chrome FR500's, and a white-painted intake...:thinking:

crapola

Thanks for posting up your pics Jinx!

I already can't wait for Carlisle 2011 lol.

Haha I've totally done the same thing, and I realized how much of a n00b I was back in the day. I can't believe I've been on this site over 6 years!

hmm lets see, for me I met Troy at Carlisle the first Year I went. Pretty sure I met Tom and Rich at Atco for the first time.

So far i have met...

Troy
Tom
Rich
Ryan
Dan
Paul
Zach (GT1105 from way back when)

Of course knowing them from here first.

If any of you other guys get to a show you know they will be at just find their cars and walk up to the people standing around them and ask if it's theres lol. That's what I did the first couple times. Now that i know who's who I just walk up and start talking. Not sure if Tom realized who I was at first of not lol. I walked up and just started talking like I've known him for years

LOL Well we know Ryan didn't he didn't even know my name. If you would have asked who I was I would have understood not like you see me that often. Hopefully someday that will change and I'll be able to make shows.

(Ryan lets here it. I know you wanna rub it in)

Here's a short clip of my car next to my friend on the way to Carlisle, I wasn't even full throttle LOL, hence the slow shift into 4th.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v689/zcrazy/?action=view&current=48124ba5.mp4

There's another guy who got a flyby of me in one of the turnpike tunnels that he'll hopefully upload soon, it was a full blast run up to a very irresponsible speed followed by finding the limits of my brakes to slow down lol

i didn't know who you were until after signed Tom's bumper. I knew you went by Jinx on here but i didn't know if that was just a nickname you used online or something.

Dan sounds good

Ryan I've had that nickname since the day I was born. It was passed down by my father. I have never liked my real name (Eugene) so I go by Jinx

Troy that was my nephew Adam. I'm trying to get him more into manly stuff lol. He has always acted a little fruity LOL. I take him down with me when I work on the car. I'm trying to teach him car stuff and tools. It's not going easy. Boy is like 13 and don't know one tool from another it's sad. I told him before we got there when I'm around the guys I know don't start talking stupid. He usually talks some stupid **** that makes no sense at all.

He did good so I took him to Hooters for dinner. That was an experience ha ha

Dan sounds good

Ryan I've had that nickname since the day I was born. It was passed down by my father. I have never liked my real name (Eugene) so I go by Jinx

Troy that was my nephew Adam. I'm trying to get him more into manly stuff lol. He has always acted a little fruity LOL. I take him down with me when I work on the car. I'm trying to teach him car stuff and tools. It's not going easy. Boy is like 13 and don't know one tool from another it's sad. I told him before we got there when I'm around the guys I know don't start talking stupid. He usually talks some stupid **** that makes no sense at all.

Lol, Jinx you sound like a good guy man. Thats cool of you to take the kid under your wing, and what better way to bring out the masculinity of a boy then a trip to hooters after a car show. :nice:

Thats awesome!!! Funny too!!!