Ford GT at Bennett

• Sponsors (?)

WOT said:
Well they are being over priced period. That car came to market at 100G's US. Even in the US they are jacking prices way up there.

That car was meant to compete with the Viper and the Z06 Corvette. For that price you could go out and buy both of those for one GT.

I thought it was built to compete with the Ferrari Enzo.... ...

And ya my friend tried dating that rich girl, he came close... He blacked out the tailights on her civic, drove her SL500 (bagged, along with the other 50 or so guys she's let drive it), and then felt like a dirtbag so he backed off. Yea you have to remember she got that money because her parents were both killed in a car accident, so she's probably pretty lonely and is buying company. Personally i would have bought an apartment complex and rented out the rooms and then chilled with my tenants... but thats just me.

Ford GT dealers

I thought some of you might want to know how the GT ended up at Bennett - at least according to my reliable sources. Dealers in Canada were invited to go into a "lottery" for having access to GT's to be sold from their lot. Only 2 were selected in SK (Bennett and Village in Moose Jaw). The one in Moose Jaw is not in yet but is the same "livery" paint package as the one at Bennett. I have a copy of the pricing sheet. If anyone is interested I'll post the details. No word about a test drive yet:)

GT pricing

Ford Canada GT pricing

Base GT suggested : 184,995
Destination & delivery: 2500
BBS 18/19 painted rim upgrade: 4500
Heritage Livery paint (Gulf colours): 16,000
Racing strips: 6000
Red front calipers: 600
Gun metal rear calipers: 600

Total: $215,195

Of course, whatever the dealership wants to do with pricing is up to them:) . Anyhow, I know for a fact that the one coming to Village is theirs to sell. Anyone have a few hundred grand laying around:D

Hmmm, 16,000 for a two tone paint job. Man someone is taking a big one up the pooper when they buy that. Not to mention 600 for painted calipers?

And 2500 for delivery, there isn't any car that costs that much to ship. I can ship mine to GA and back for that much.

WOT said:
Hmmm, 16,000 for a two tone paint job. Man someone is taking a big one up the pooper when they buy that. Not to mention 600 for painted calipers?

And 2500 for delivery, there isn't any car that costs that much to ship. I can ship mine to GA and back for that much.
:lol: Yip, I'd have to agree, that's friggen crazy!!!