Four Cyl Fury on the cover of MM&FF

Teen'93stang5.0

Founding Member
May 26, 2002
winning
check it out, the May issue just got here and theres a picture of prolly the CLEANEST '84 'vo ive ever seen, and its a 19 year old's car, really nice work, i dont have a scanner, but the car is immaculate, just thought id give yall the heads up

• Sponsors (?)

Ohhh a bubble post, I think your catching up Crovax. :nonono:

The car is clean because it has a 2500+ dollar paint job on it - 4 coats of Viper Red couldn't possibly be less. Under the paint it has new fenders and doors. He put a lot of time and effort not to mention money into that car, so it better look like it came off the show room floor.

Now that the restoration is out of the way lets see some Horse Power numbers. Has to be past the 300 mark easily with those mods.

Z.

Xaranthu said:
Ohhh a bubble post, I think your catching up Crovax. :nonono:

The car is clean because it has a 2500+ dollar paint job on it - 4 coats of Viper Red couldn't possibly be less. Under the paint it has new fenders and doors. He put a lot of time and effort not to mention money into that car, so it better look like it came off the show room floor.

Now that the restoration is out of the way lets see some Horse Power numbers. Has to be past the 300 mark easily with those mods.

Z.

not really. needs some tuning. parts doesn't make 300hp