Fox Body Miscellanous Parts

Discussion in 'Interior Exterior Parts' started by qwk37, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have quite a bit of miscellanous mustang parts for sale. 2 double hump cross members, 2 alternators (stock with underdrive pulley's on them both have approximately 350 miles of them, perfect working condition), 2 crank under drive pulley's and 1 water pump underdrive pulley (all under drive pulley's are black), 1 timing chain cover and 2 water pumps ( both have approximately 350 miles on them), 2 stock distributors (one with bronze gear other with steel, again 350 miles on them). One 2 1/16 Autometer Electric Oil Pressure gauge, one 2 1/16 autometer electric water tem gauge (both like new and have everything with them) I also have miscellanous stock air conditioner and power steering brackets. One air conditioner kit (everything you need) I also have a new set of front seats and rear cloth seats out of my 1991. Seats are new no rip or wear. I have pictures of everything just call me or give me an email address so that I can send to you. Call or email for pics. You can reach me at 502-645-4490 or at [email protected]. My name is Scott.
  2. Scott, do you still have the seats??
  3. Do you still have the alternators and under drive pulleys?
  4. alt and pulleys have been sold
  5. what color are the seats?
  7. No I need air conditioning components
  8. How much for the double hump crossmember shipped to 20723??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.