Fox body springs installed...before and after pics

• Sponsors (?)

If you cut the springs a little bit more, how much would the weight transfer suffer? Do you think bottoming out would be a concern?

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get good weight transfer while having a drop like my H&R SS springs.

GinoGT said:
If you cut the springs a little bit more, how much would the weight transfer suffer? Do you think bottoming out would be a concern?

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get good weight transfer while having a drop like my H&R SS springs.
I don't think it would effect the spring rate that bad. I may take another half coil off the rear to let it drop a little more. You could take half a coil to a coil off the front and you would be slammed. These springs are VERY soft so when someone is sitting in the car it drops another inch...it looks like I have sportlines. I will have someone sit in it tomorow and take a pic. You should have no problem cutting a little bit though if you desire lower.

GinoGT said:

I was wondering the samething,considering i got sportlines,and am slammed.But if i could get close to what my drop is,plus have weight transfer of 4 banger springs,that would be nice.But still not sure,because i love the ride of my stang with the sportlines :bang: :D .