Fox is totaled hit head on

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
Well last night my girl and i were on our way home from a friends house and i was struck head on . We are both alive to tell but i cant say much more because there is a loss suit but i just wanted to share some pics i am very mad about the car but atleast im alive to speak of it ...

2jb5g5c.jpg

300e25y.jpg

car that hit me
2hd1ezt.jpg

Attachments

• 2jb5g5c.jpg
    2jb5g5c.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 300e25y.jpg
    300e25y.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 2hd1ezt.jpg
    2hd1ezt.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Sponsors (?)

yes I'm In staten island , and yes I'm gonna buy it back and part what's good I got people calling me asking me if I'm ok then taking dibs on parts lol

under the hood the rad support is touching my alt pulley it's bad we'll see Monday when the adjuster comes and they pull it apart , I had the runaround yesterday getting out of a tow yard and too my shop ... If they can fix it im not against it but it's hurt my dash is cracked te console is twisted from my right knee bashing it

s&b lol !

ryche- yeah it was for what i paid it needed minor tlc but cars are replacable. thanks for the support guys!

i can tell you the asian woman driving the white car had a phone call went to pick it up and swirved into his lane. Then he hit her head on and GF was scared.

they went home and he played with the sweater kittens and all was good

i can tell you the asian woman driving the white car had a phone call went to pick it up and swirved into his lane. Then he hit her head on and GF was scared.

they went home and he played with the sweater kittens and all was good

Well... I guess that's acceptable as long as the sweater kittens got a good petting.

Reactions: 1 user
stopping for a light kid came from the crossing intersection making a right to head the direction i was coming from lost control never took his foot off the gas came across 5 lanes of traffic and hit me. it happened so fast neither of us seen him until he was in my bumper