fox parts in sn95?

vsicks94stang

Founding Member
Oct 23, 2001
Graham, Ky
I have a 87 fox that i have been rebuilding over the past year. All new drivetrain not yet installed in car. Just recently i had a guy ask if i would be willing to trade cars for his 94 sn-95. I was wondering if there would be any fitment issues with my fox parts. I've heard there may be issues with the headers and exhaust. I have full length macs, with a short h pipe and flowmaster catback. Also i have heard of problems with the upper intake and Throttle body. I have a gt-40. I would appreciate any help or directions you all can give. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Well being a previous sn owner and current foxes owner! :nice: Me i wouldnt trade! For one there is no room what soever under the hood of a sn and they are way heaver also. Some of the stuff from foxes will work mostly engine parts but the T.B you will need to convert the sn over to a fox style and hook ups for it meaning the throttle cable on the sn's are like a pully on a compound bow and go on from the side, the foxes are mounted underneth by a ball type coupler. If you stick with the sn set up with any other intake you will need the elbow adapter. The sn's in my opinion is more of a luxary car compared to a fox. The L/T's might work but they will be tight and you will have to cap off the EGR cause the foxes dont have that set up like the s/n's, and i dont think the mid pipe will work. Like i said i have to coupe foxes and i had a sn and i like the fox's over the s/n any day! peace

john:p

here ya go a SN with a 5.0 from a 92 using the stock SN intake tube

stuck1130.jpg
[/IMG]

stuck1132.jpg
[/IMG]