Roush fox saleen question...

• Sponsors (?)

Hear is the deal.Saw car today .It is mint.Car #532 white /white/ white wheels blue tri color stripe.Checked all the spots that everyone suggested,it all looks good.Steering wheel,shifter,seats,rug,top all look mint.Exterior 8.5 out of 10.Missing rear left wheel cap.Drove car,it is strong running,tight.The mileage is 23k not 17k as advertised,no biggie.History on car is original owner gave it to son when married then son sold it to his friend[dealer] so they could buy a house.Dealer has it sitting in showroom.The only thing I dont like there is NO original paperwork,just owners manual:mad: Spent 1 hr looking over the car and as i said drove it.Had to flash cash to wrench keys away from dlr to drive it.The car has been listed for several months @17,999.Now listed @14,999.Dealer said he will not take 1 penny off the price,even though I am paying cash and had a $5000 dep in hand.Anyway should i gamble and let it sit a while longer until the snow falls here in jersey,then haggle some more.The 87 pas has is very nice and there are not many verts for sale as we speak at this time.Soooooo whats everyones' suggestion.Will load up pics soon.

Is this the car that spent time posted on autotrader.com?

Did you check to see if all the Ford VIN stickers were placed on the body panels? Bumper covers, hood, trunk, fenders, quarters, and doors?

I can recall, if this is the vehicle from autotrader, that the front bumper filler plate and the trunk emblems were missing. Exhaust and correct head unit were swapped out too.

You see a percentage of this era Saleen with the Ford bodyline pinstripe, which this car did not have. I would look the car over for a repaint or accident damage.

Look for those VIN panel stickers, for the air con and serpentine belt stickers on the radiator support. Look for anything that’s body color or has overspray that should not. Bumper brackets, bumper rivets, header panel, fuel & brake lines, etc.

Also check the car with Team Saleen. Grab the Ford VIN. 88-0532 is/was an automatic hatchback.
http://www.saleen.com/membership_info.htm

Good Luck!

White will be my next Saleen. I've had 2 in the past, but sold them for the black vert, which will stay. White with blue stripes is honestly my favorite color option for the Fox saleens. Good luck with it. Just watch for the seats, they love to bend on either side of the back support brackets.

flofit seats

hey guys I:nice: have a set of flofit seats from a 91 hatchback. They're 98% condition. They are black and have matching upholstered rear seats that have never been sat in. if your interested, please email me at [email protected]
Theyre coming out of a wrecked showcar thats seen less than 400 miles in 5 years. So to say the least, there in Awesome shape. hurry....

al
location south carolina