Fox with Mac 1 3/4 LT's. SLP. Is it just me or does this car seem extremely loud?

• Sponsors (?)

yea i agree with everyone else, it doesnt sound THAT loud....i mean for the work he has and the exhaust he's running, doesnt surprise me at all....thats why i dream about longtubes, off-road xpipes, and SLP catback every night lol

idk a few of my friends have longtubes on their DD foxbodies and they dont mind at all.....they try to convince me to throw away my bbk shorties for some longtubes and the more i think about it the more i wanna

basically what they tell me is its only a PITA when you make it one (besides intall lol)....just take it slow on bumpy roads, AVOID POTHOLES, creep over speed bumps, and dont fack around unless the roads flat lol

the only problem they have is up my buddies driveway, but even i scrape a lil goin out!

Good way of putting it. My LTs (BBKs) sit high so I have great ground clearance, but I also have Energy Suspension Motor/Tranny mounts. MY H-Pipe hanger sags however, so where the muffler/H-pipe meet it will hit sometimes.

Hey man, i'm also installing those engine mounts and transmission mounts....
You have these ones right?
http://www.brothersperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1238

How many inches of clearance do you think you have about? Cause i have a hoist i gotta drive over and right nots it gets really close to the factory frame rails. Thats my main concern...... I want to do the longtubes though...really bad. For HP and loudness. Then i'd do 40 series mufflers too.

I was at Norwalk last year and this orange Mach 1 had the full SLP exhaust headers to exhaust tips, and that was the loudest Mustang I have ever heard in the 11-14 second 1/4 mile range..