frame rails?

jammer84_03

Nov 30, 2003
looking at geting some re production or oem frame rails to replace the ones on my gt. they are rotting away so i want to get em fixed before i have any issues. i know this is a huge problem with the fox stangs so i know they got to be out there. im going to hide my wiring while i have the front apart, and smooth the fenderwells while i have the chance.

• Sponsors (?)

i didn't know you could oem frame rails ,but it good to hear. where can you get repo's at?

take plenty of pics and keep us posted with your hidden wires and smoothed engine bay.

ya...i forgot to type that in the post...lol. im looking for a place so i can compare prices im getting from a guy that said he can do it. that or just repair the ones i have. i am going to take alot of pics. i plan on routing the s&p shaker wiring in the tranny tunnel. most of the wiring will be covered in metal tubing that is painted. only time you'll see the wires is when it terminates. kinda like the ol boyd coddington cars (pre american hot rod das when his cars were the leading edge in the industry). almost stock has a great illustration on this and after i searched the forum i liked what i saw. i have to make alot of room for my turbo kit and i want it clean!