Freezing MY NUTS OFF

88GT460 said:
The last good snow storm here that I can remember was in 1988 when we got 16 inches. Most of the time we get tons of Sleet that forms into ICE sheets and thats a PITA!

Last year I think we got a few inches, but nothing ever significant in forms of snow.

I remember that snow storm from '88.. I never got out in it tho, I was in the hospital having open-heart surgery crapola 42 days in the hospital is teh lose.. good thing i dont remember it lol

• Sponsors (?)

Upload to an FTP site or an account at photobucket.com

Then, grab the URL of it and wrap img tags around it.
Like this:
["img]http://urlofyourpic.com[/img]

But without any quotes, obviously. :) Those are there for you to see the text behind the scenes.

Im leaving today we gots 2 feet + hopefully ill come back with a big buck photo, but probably just snow photos.

about posting pix.
You take a pic w/ you digital camera, then you upload it here click after you've signed up for an account, free and easy. then you copy the URL and past it in b/t these symbols

or you can just copy them alreay in there, it will be the last box, as you see it on your photo bucket account, you'll see when you get there.

uploading on photo bucket is like attaching files to emails its easy.

i would also like to see your sleds.

see you guys l8ter

5.0 con-vert said:
Thanks! A friend from work moved to Arizona and didn't want to subject him to the desert air so he gave him to me. I just need a few more then I can really save gas!

Yeah, he would have died in AZ, for sure. I have always wanted one of those dogs. Read a lot of Jack London books as a kid, so there it is, I guess.