From everyones experience, what do you think...

I recently picked up a 95 v6, manual trans for just under $1000. The car runs good, but I'm not interested in keeping it. I'm gonna source all the parts for my 5-lug and rear disk conversion from it (I have 2 foxes). How much does everyone think I can re-coop from the rest of the car? Sell interior, engine, trans, body panels...or put the 4-lug stuff on it and sell like that...

What does everyone think??

• Sponsors (?)

I part out stangs on a regular basis. U will def get all ur cash back. Let me know specifics, I may buy some stuff to re- sell, or find u buyers. Do you ship?........

Quick rundown...95, 130,xxx mi, 3.8l, t-5, 7.5 axle...originally maroon color paint but they sprayed it black...grey interior/black accents...some front end damage (I'd say condenser may be cracked open?, electric fan shroud is broken, front of hood was bent down and repair attempted, fronts of fenders MAY be bent?, top radiator support bent, bumper might have been replaced or repaired?)...manual windows/locks/trunk/seats, pwr mirrors/brakes & steering (given)...doors/qtrs/trunk/roof/glass is all fine