Front brakes completed

• Sponsors (?)

What size are the rotors they look like 12'?

I went with the same calipers but in red :) but with the Brembo 13' and I swear it looks different to your,, like trinity is commenting about.

I am sure that kit needs 13 inch rotors to fill the caliper.

Yes you need to bleed the master cylinder also since you disconnected the brake lines.

If at all possible, measure the diameter of the rotor and the thickness. In looking at the file photo and the OP's photo it seems as though it may be offer, or the rotor is too thick for his application or something of that nature. But, the fact that the OP's rotor is painted the same color it makes it hard to see if the pads are covering the correct sweep area.

What size are the rotors they look like 12'?

I went with the same calipers but in red :) but with the Brembo 13' and I swear it looks different to your,, like trinity is commenting about.

I am sure that kit needs 13 inch rotors to fill the caliper.

Yes you need to bleed the master cylinder also since you disconnected the brake lines.

They are 13" rotors. It is the same Red caliper kit just painted black.

The rotors are approximately 1.25" thick and the pads are completely covering the rotor.

Here is a pic of how they are wearing.
IMG_1993[1].jpg

I love my brake upgrade, enjoy making one of the most worthwhile mods to your stang.

As far as your issues go. A little rub might be normal initially but if you are concerned you could always try to work with the pads and push the piston in a little more. Otherwise do a little break in period, make sure everything is tight and your brakes should sort out.