front coil spring install

Yeah old but if some one is searching this the lca way is the only way to go. I put eibach drag springs on three cars now and that is the only way to go. You have to get the jack as far back on the lca as possiable. If you try from the middle or close to it it will lift the car before the bolt holes line up. I tried 10 differnt way before I figured this all out so hopefully it will save some one some time and maybe from getting some teeth knocked out by a flying spring.

• Sponsors (?)

Bringing this back from the dead.

Are people still using the a arm bolt method to install stock springs or does the maximum motorsports spring tool work with stock springs?

I'm currently in the same predicament trying to re-install a stock height spring.

I think I'm going to try an internal spring compressor tonight first. I was hoping to be able to take the car out tomorrow night.

If it doesn't work, I may just end up ordering lowering springs and the MM tool as I was going to lower it at some point anyways.

If I got that far I may as well do all the bushings and both ball joints too.

I think I'm going to try an internal spring compressor tonight first. I was hoping to be able to take the car out tomorrow night.

If it doesn't work, I may just end up ordering lowering springs and the MM tool as I was going to lower it at some point anyways.

If I got that far I may as well do all the bushings and both ball joints too.
I did the K&R springs from MM using their install tool.... Worked great.... Pic shows comparison to stock springs...
DSCF1163.JPG