Front Suspension Upgrade....K Member

I searched the tech threads and couldnt find anything about k members...I just ordered a Ground Pounder K Member and am going to use ground Pounder A arms and coilover kit for my 90 GT Hatch...I also purchased a flaming river manial r&p and wanted to know if anyone has similar setup? Do I need to get r&P offset bushings? or is the k member setup already for the r&p? Also I heard some people reenforce the lighter k members like the ground pounder and qa1...anyone know where are critical points to reenforce. I would like to do it upfront and get it out of the way. Thanks....

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered the GP parts but the company I ordered if from gave me the Granatelli parts because of quality issues with the GP brand so bad they said it caused a liability. The GMS parts are heavier but much more sturdy from what I have heard, plus I already had the GMS coil-overs. I don't know what to tell you, because I never saw the GP parts, but for a company to send a $700 setup for $400 tells you something.

Don't get the offset rack bushings, the proper way is in a bumpsteer kit, which is an adjustable tie rod end.

Any problkems with the Granatelli kit? I was looking at those as well but no one had anything great to say about them. But I have a friend who was running deep 10 s on a GP kit for three years with only one problem ( r&p mounting points) Thats why I went with it. thanks for the infon...