Front Sway Bar Mounts

Hey all, quick problem.

The previous owner of the stang tried to tow the car (we have lots of fields around here) by the front swaybar (I assume).

I come to this conclusion because the front left sway bar mount is bent forward AND the endlink is also bent pretty bad.

I have ordered new endlinks, and the passenger side mount looks perfect. I have also ordered new bushings for the sway bar mounts.

My issue is that I need 1 new sway bar mount, I have checked maximum motorsports, 50resto, the classifieds etc. Does anyone know where I can get a new one, or is this a junkyard product only??

• Sponsors (?)

Some poly anti-sway bushings come with the new pot-metal U-bracket (if that is what you need).

Good luck.

go to the junkyard and grnd off the one you need then weld it to your car, i wouldnt trust the bent one. also maximum motorsports makes swaybar reinforcement plates that weld to the swaybar mounts

Im pretty sure they make such a thing, the ones on my car are definately not stock but then again they may have come as a set as my sway bars are also not stock.