Fuel gauge and Nitrous gauge, use Isolators?

I am looking at getting a fuel pressure regulator and gauge. My question is I want to mount the gauge on the outside of the cowl panel, and I was wondering if there is a regulator that has a port to run a guage off of it and do you need to run an Isolator? I was going to get an Autometer FP gauge, does the line come with it from the reg. or do you need to buy this seperately?
Basically the same question for a Nitrous pressure gauge. I want to run the gauge in the vent location with the bottle in the trunk, does it need an isolator? Again, does the Autometer gauge come with the line or ?
I appreciate any comments. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

88STANGCONVERT said:
I am looking at getting a fuel pressure regulator and gauge. My question is I want to mount the gauge on the outside of the cowl panel, and I was wondering if there is a regulator that has a port to run a guage off of it and do you need to run an Isolator? I was going to get an Autometer FP gauge, does the line come with it from the reg. or do you need to buy this seperately?
Basically the same question for a Nitrous pressure gauge. I want to run the gauge in the vent location with the bottle in the trunk, does it need an isolator? Again, does the Autometer gauge come with the line or ?
I appreciate any comments. :nice:

You only have to run isolators to have those gauges to be inside the car. The only purpose is to keep fuel from spraying all over the occupants in the event there is a leak.