fun game

• Sponsors (?)

in the old version of that game like 5 years ago when it first came out you could build a 5 billion horsepower dragster and run sub .3 second runs. the game will get old when u get the best/fastest your car can go.

I got a best of 15.9 in my SI bone stock...I figured I'd apply my real world "go as fast as cheap as possible" logic to the game. I added ONLY a 100 shot ($500) and drag radials ($230) and ran 13.367 at 106.32!

My fake Civic, with only a nitrous kit and drag radials has run a better MPH than my REAL 5.0!

I got 3 cobras runnin 8.048 a ram srt-10 runnin 7.574 a viper runnin 6.80 and a funny car runnin 4.60.

Its an awesome game but like all games you tend to get burnt out. I just log in once and a while now to keep my membership open.

Mustangless said:
wow, I can't even buy an srt-4 yet. How long have you been playing?

Since yesterday. :) I just kept running the middle-class cup and raping them for $1000. It didn't take long before I had $30,000. I just sold the Civic and bought the Cobra. It's gay though, I have 720rwhp and it only runs 12.1's at 138mph. That is so wrong I can't even believe it. :nonono: