Funny story

• Sponsors (?)

mantix33 said:
ok maybe im dumb but i didnt think that was a mach 1, i tought it was a v6 with mach 1 rims (a mach 1 do 14's? or realy bad driver i dont know)

lol first of all, v6 with mach 1 rims dosent do 14's, its a mach 1, you can tell by the wing, front spoiler, shaker hood, and the decal on the hood. It was either an auto, or a stick with someone who cant drive. My friends dad drove his evo to an amazing 14.9, its possible for someone to be a bad enough driver to drive a low 13 second car to 14's.

mantix33 said:
ok maybe im dumb but i didnt think that was a mach 1, i tought it was a v6 with mach 1 rims (a mach 1 do 14's? or realy bad driver i dont know)

nope, its got the scoop, black wing, and decals. definetly a mach1, either an auto, or the guys completly bsing. when i was at rolla, a few ford guys (one of them a umr grad) came down to show the formula team a pre-production mach1, an aviator (yuck) and an xjr. iirc that mach was a stick. that was back before there was an offical announcment of the hp rating of that thing.