garunteed to pass emissions?

• Sponsors (?)

Where are you taking the test at? If it is a visual test, you will fail with that O/R H-pipe and the dumps. I guess it just depends where you live, but I don't trust anything in a bottle that says "Guaranteed" on it.

Tim

If it says guaranteed then they probably offer you your money back if you don't pass so what the hell right? Read the can and if it aint too expensive do it up. Especially if you can get your money back for a failed test. My car has Guaranteed to Fail written all over it with OR h pipe here in Mass and my safety check wouldnt have made it either. Luckily the guy knows my friend and didnt fail me for the safety or else I wouldve gotten a red R on my sticker. With the black R for failing emissions, you cant really tell especially when I put the wiper blade over the sticker. I hate Massachusetts.

i used it when i moved to cali...

had no smog pump or cats, also long tube headers.

w/ timing at 4* and a bottle of "guaranteed" it almost passed.

i didn't actually run the whole dyno test...just the sniffer pipe....and at idle it was good.

i didn't want to run and fail , cuz they keep track of it in cali, and if you fail too many times you are a "gross polluter" and they hit you up every year and goat rape you and stuff.

but it seemed to work.

if you don't have tough viz....ditch a bunch of timing, and keep the car hot....use premium and octane booster...try to run the ac just b4 the car gets smogged to get it hotter.

should work good

notchback said:
i used it when i moved to cali...

had no smog pump or cats, also long tube headers.

w/ timing at 4* and a bottle of "guaranteed" it almost passed.

i didn't actually run the whole dyno test...just the sniffer pipe....and at idle it was good.

i didn't want to run and fail , cuz they keep track of it in cali, and if you fail too many times you are a "gross polluter" and they hit you up every year and goat rape you and stuff.

but it seemed to work.

if you don't have tough viz....ditch a bunch of timing, and keep the car hot....use premium and octane booster...try to run the ac just b4 the car gets smogged to get it hotter.

should work good
GOTTA LOVE CALI!

i used it, years ago.......... it is mostly alcohol i believe......... my 89, when i bought it, it failed, so they guy i bought it from made it pass with this stuff.... problem, they ran the whole test. every time a smog check was due, i had to take it to whats called a "test only" station.......trust me, you aint talking to these guys..... if anything is off, anything, you fail. they are not allowed to even fix **** with your car, they can sell you a gas cap, that is all........and they monkey rape you on them too!!!!

and notchback, where you at in fresburg? i work there, and live in basslake......in fact, im there now!

tryin to remember iffin i have seen any of your cars around, there are a few (very few) sweet fox bodies here.....mine will be one of them soon :)

I used it the other day in my Ranger. Previously it had blown an 8.3 HC on a 6.0 limit and a 59.8 CO on a 55.0 limit. I ran this Bardahl's "All-U-Need" through it for about half a tank, changed the oil and added some oil thickener, and cleaned the K&N, and took it in a couple days ago. This time it blew a 4.2 HC on the 6.0 limit, and a 23.0 CO on the 55.0 limit. This stuff is good, I tell you.

Brian