Gauge picture

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Whats up guys...does anyone have a picture of the stock tach?
I just want to compare mine...my ebay one goes up to 8k and I want to get a reference point of shift points, etc..

• Sponsors (?)

I think that's a mod motor tach. Oh wait, I see what you mean - you just need a reference so you can guess what RPM you're really at.

I know someone will chime in - if not I have pics on the other puter I think.

I think that's a mod motor tach. Oh wait, I see what you mean - you just need a reference so you can guess what RPM you're really at.

I know someone will chime in - if not I have pics on the other puter I think.

Yeah, I really don't think its off by much because the idle isn't off by a whole lot.
I actually think the EL overlays I bought might have been for 94-98, 150mph but 8k RPM's.

This isn't super zoomed in or anything, but you should be able to get an idea if you do so.

IMG_0068.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 49
Here's one I took just before I did my SpeedHut white face overlay.

old-gauge.jpg

THanks guys,
I'll show you where my 3k is:

mygauge.JPG

At least I'm not spinning as high on the highway as I thought I was. Phew...
:p
I also have a feeling I'm shifting waaaay to high at the track.
Where should I be shifting with a stock car? 52?
What about with an explorer intake? 55?

Thanks
Joe

Attachments

• old-gauge.jpg
    old-gauge.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 47
I have the right gauges if you want to buy them. But they dont have the warning lights or blinkers on them and the ones you have are wrong if you are using the ones from the white gauges.

What the hell? All the pics are wrong! There's a zero at the beginning of the miles. :rlaugh: Mine has a one, and almost a two. :bang:

Heh. Yeah, I bought my GT from the original owner in 2004 and it only had 46,000 original miles.

You're darn tootin' I picked it up quick.

(Can you believe that I couldn't use the word s-n-a-t-c-h-e-d in reference to quickly purchasing my Mustang) :nonono:

(from dictionary.com)
s n a t c h
–verb (used without object)
1. to make a sudden effort to seize something, as with the hand; grab (usually fol. by at).
–verb (used with object)
2. to seize by a sudden or hasty grasp: He ******ed the old lady's purse and ran.
3. to take, get, secure, etc., suddenly or hastily.
4. to rescue or save by prompt action: He ******ed the baby from the fire.
5. Slang. to kidnap.

see see!