Roush Gettin Wheels Back

sal07b

Mar 18, 2004
Springboro Ohio
I'm getting my Magnesiums back tonight. Man, what a pain. Somewhere in my Saleen's past, someone didn't know how to drive. The Speedline Magnesiums were curbed and it drove me crazy. I sent them off to be chemically stripped, then had them re-painted/cleared. I'll get them back tonight. The painter says they came out awesome! I'll post some pictures if I can when they get back and get your votes...

Sal

• Sponsors (?)

The show is why I had them done right now! I couldn't imagine entering it w/ them scratched up (not that I will win, just don't want to enter it knowing it is screwed up).

Yep, it is up on jack stands. BTW, what an experience that was. My floor jack does not fit under the car. So I had to pull it up on 2x6's just to get the damn jack under it :mad: Then, I got the front up and on stands and coudln't get the jack under the pumpkin even with the boards :bang: So... I had to jack it from the sides where the lower control arms attach to the frame. Fun, fun. Anyways, it's been down since last Thursday. All in all it should take about a week to get it back on the road...

Sal