good classic mustang websites

• Sponsors (?)

oboebrian said:
my website- www.desertmustangs.com although i have a lot of updating and adding of project to do this winter break...

Damrite, closet dawg. btw: How's school going and the 72?

As to classic stang stuff, why go elsewhere? I can recomend Mercurycougar.net for straight resto stuff (last I checked in, that was big overthere) and if you got a motor q, bring it here. there's enough bodies that have built engines that we will have the answer.

~Critter

NoKitten said:
Damrite, closet dawg. btw: How's school going and the 72?

As to classic stang stuff, why go elsewhere? I can recomend Mercurycougar.net for straight resto stuff (last I checked in, that was big overthere) and if you got a motor q, bring it here. there's enough bodies that have built engines that we will have the answer.

~Critter

It's been a hectic semester. 15 credit hours of core courses, finance ened up not being an introduction to finance, but integral and advanced financial analysis, which kicked my butt. But I ended up getting straight A's dispite that. I'm just counting down the days in my last semester at ASU!

the 72 & 65 has been sitting since I haven't had much time, nor the new garage totally cleared out from the move nor my tools organized yet. Hopefully one of these days i'll get to them.