Good kills... or... not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
Okay, i just got my '00 232 and its an absolute power jump going from a 97 civic DX to a V6 and i love it. I love taking my car to the limit and this is what has happened so far.

Me '00 Mustang Vs. 79 Camaro

We started out from about 50 miles an hour, this particular camaro is geared for more top end than off the line speed due to it only having 3 gears. Started out going 50 we both floored zig zagging to avoid a few cars and i ended up slowly but surely pulling away from my buddies 79 Camaro which pleased me very much because he always brags about how his car is geared for the freeway.

Me '00 Mustang Vs. Ford Focus Hatch

Not sure which model the Focus was but we were both going about 60 on the freeway and he descided to floor it (2:00AM mind you... empty road) he pulls away from me because obviously he was the one who descided this was gunna happen. So he pulls ahead i pull overdrive off (bah gay auto wish i was manual like my civic) floor it in forth and i catch up to him in the focus. We both cruising at about 95 and im like **** i cant pass him we were eye for eye. Then i miraculously slowly starting pulling away and around 105mph i was owning him bad

Me '00 Mustang Vs. 80something Plymouth Minivan
around a turn...
:owned:

and a question regarding my Mustang. I have an auto like i said but it does have the 1 and 2 gears on the shifter. So if i max out first then shift (which i have been doing) max out second then shift (which ive been doing) wouldnt that help clear up the horrible tranny on these auto's?

also... is there anything bad about downshifting into first going about say... 5 mph? it seems like it jerks down into it (1st gear) pretty hard i just wanna know if im doing any potential damage.

• Sponsors (?)

Most people on this board don't like to hear about street kills. Post those on another board ;) Anyways... stock for stock kills aren't exciting. When people say they blew a c5 off a stop light, those are nice to hear about.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm still laughing at this dude. Man, come here to Indy and race me. We have a nice track out on the west side called IRP. I'll race ya for slips yo!!! Dont forget, it's a 2G buy in. Hahahahahahaha.

Ha, 2G buy in ay? **** that he'd lose his car to you and have to drop 2G's... Whats this no illegal racing? Since when was racing illegal? Because the police said it is? **** them they are just pissed about the world so they pick on the good drivers who fly through traffic instead of some idiot sitting at about 35mph falling asleep at the wheel crashing into peoples houses, cars,etc. when they should be taking a ride on the ****ing bus. Sometimes I wish I had a faster car, but if I did I'd get into a **** load of trouble. 3 races is nothing, all I do is drive over the speed limit... it doesnt exist as far as I am concerned. Call me an *******, but being an ******* is just so much fun. :crazy:

For everyone who is going to flame me at least take this into consideration. When I drive I dont cause accidents, I just simply get the stupid drivers the **** away from me by going as fast as possible, because its not the people driving fast causing accidents its the ****ing idiots who jump out infront of them. By the way I've had my 2 tickets (Both 30+mph over the limit) but you know thats not to bad for being pulled over 10 times now with only two of which I was written up for and I've been driving for 3 years now. Now one thing I do think is wrong that I do when I'm halling ass is running from the cops so I wont even talk about those times. :spot:

Now lets see if this post gets locked :rlaugh: :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.