Goodbye coupe...

• Sponsors (?)

That's kinda bittersweet, i really like that chevelle though, when i sold my hatchback like 7 years ago(holy sh** im getting old), i looked at a 77 trans am that i fell in love with but didnt buy, which im glad i didnt do cause i would have felt bad about tearing into it. Did you trade straight up?

On a side note, WTF, you coulda at least sold me those seats before you traded it. :D

NO U DIDN'T!!!! :( ........................im gonna miss that notch but im not gonna kid ya long time ago i had a 1973 Metalic Green Z28 550HP ET 11.40 was MINT Cond. i can still remember the feel of that hurst T handle.... God Dam i still miss that car so i understand, just sucks that some of us have to sell cars in order to buy them or i would have alotta Hot Rods LOL Good Luck Bro!

PS tell the kid that bought ur notch to join stangnet so we can keep an eye on your notch:shrug:

Yeah, its hard to be mad at that choice. Growing up in the 70's I always dreamed of owning a classic hot rod...then the 5.0 happened. My father had a '68 SS but it was no where near as clean as that one.

Enjoy. :nice:

p.s.
After reading the thread title (and preview) I was just happy to see that the car wasn't totalled in an accident.

As much as I hate to see your coupe go, I understand why... The Chevelle is beautiful. I love the color, & it looks to be pretty immaculate. The only thing I would change is add some larger 17" or 18" wheels & lower it a little more. I used to have a 71 Chevelle that I had big plans for, but it needed too much work. I hope to own a 66 Chevelle SS396 1 day....

He came to look at my car and his kid fell in love with the notch because he could DD it and still not really have to worry about it getting stolen or vandalized somewhere.

WOW... If your notch was parked on the street out here in Northern California, it would get stolen the 1st day. You would have to worry about driving it more than the chevelle.

dude, where did you get those seats? if they were custom what color and fabric was used for the middle part. thats exactly what i want for my seats.

Those are stock 03/04 Cobra seats....

IMG_0022Medium.jpg

Yeah, its hard to be mad at that choice. Growing up in the 70's I always dreamed of owning a classic hot rod...then the 5.0 happened. My father had a '68 SS but it was no where near as clean as that one.

Enjoy. :nice:

p.s.
After reading the thread title (and preview) I was just happy to see that the car wasn't totalled in an accident.

Thanks man! I'm just glad I'm not getting flamed off this site for my decision, haha.

wow.

can't blame yeah, would do same. judging by pics I'd say you stole it too. Hard to replace your car though when it comes time to get another - because THERE WILL BE A TIME

Thanks!

dude, where did you get those seats? if they were custom what color and fabric was used for the middle part. thats exactly what i want for my seats.

Yeah, '04 cobra seats. EPIK has you covered though.

As much as I hate to see your coupe go, I understand why... The Chevelle is beautiful. I love the color, & it looks to be pretty immaculate. The only thing I would change is add some larger 17" or 18" wheels & lower it a little more. I used to have a 71 Chevelle that I had big plans for, but it needed too much work. I hope to own a 66 Chevelle SS396 1 day....

WOW... If your notch was parked on the street out here in Northern California, it would get stolen the 1st day. You would have to worry about driving it more than the chevelle.

Tell me about it. I didn't really get the logic but oh well. I'm happy the trade went down anyway.

My uncle is a Chevy guy and is always on me to buy a Chevy.

I told him find me a clean 70-73 Z28 for a straight up trade and I'd do it.

Nice '68 btw.

Thanks!

You traded straight up?? You stole that chevelle, looks really clean. That car is easily worth $6k+ more then the fox. Congrats, he took the turbo kit?

Yerah we traded straight up, and this car has no skeletons in the closet dude, you wouldnt believe how clean it is without seeing it .Turbo kit is being sold as we speak, but big plans for this chevelle in the future. I guess I'll have to post those on another site though. :shrug:

no follow up to my comments.......... that notch sucked and the chevelle too yeah and those cobra seats also:puke::thinking: ow **** im throwin up on myself see wtf u made me do