Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

• Sponsors (?)

I love em, huge difference compared to the Nitto's i'd been running for years. Traction is great...wet or dry. And the look in nice to. Everytime i pull behind my mustang the tire tread pattern just jumps out at you. I have 285 rears so 315's will look that much sicker!!

Although it may sound a little silly, it didn't ruin the image of the setup: I saved a little money by buying Sumitomos 275s for the front and the Eagle 315s for the back, as opposed to buying Eagles all the way around.

MadDog2020 said:
Although it may sound a little silly, it didn't ruin the image of the setup: I saved a little money by buying Sumitomos 275s for the front and the Eagle 315s for the back, as opposed to buying Eagles all the way around.

I did the same thing....bought some Hankooks for the front.... They seem to work ok.

I got mine for real cheap compared to what they normally run. I found a tire wholesaler that sold to me for much less then most places. Plus GoodYear just had a tire special if you opened an account. 90 days same as cash and $80 off. I love mine so far and they are sticky as can be. Where I used to be able to launch and do a nice burn out, now the tires dig in and no smoke.

My F1s look hot too!

F1s are the best!!

Definitely go with the F1 GS-D3s - they are worth the extra cash!! I have the 315s rear and 245s front - the dry hook up is fantastic and the wet performance can't be beat. :hail2:

Before...
photodisplay.php

After...
photodisplay.php

MadDog2020 said:

I have the same front/rear tire combo and I'm satisfied with it. I'll eventually go F1s all around but will stick with the front Sumis until they wear out.

anyways, the only bad thing I can say about the F1s is, as mentioned earlier by someone else, they are expensive.