Gorilla Lock Corp - F**KING MORONS

Got to vent.

Lost my gorilla lock key, I SPECIFICALLY told them I needed a replacement "lock key" aka KEY as in *********king the black thing that takes off the locks.

They f**king send me a "wheel lock". I'm going to f**king go rip**** on them tomorrow, they're next daying (again) this s**t, and they better get it f**king right. Stupid f**king idiots man.

I'm NEVER EVER getting these f**king tires on man, I'm going to go insane. Oh and I had to order a replacement because it's cheaper than stripping the current locks with some bulls**t tools from my shop, which wants an insane price to do so.

f**k!

• Sponsors (?)

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Whats a gorilla lock?

LOL. Wheel locks...

So I just got off the phone with the lady who supposedly packed my item - and says she doesn't remember sending a "wheel lock" they thought they sent the key. I'm like - I'm holding it in my hand! It ain't the key! Oh and the customer service rep tires to make ME PAY an extra 40 bucks for overnight on Sat. when I already paid for overnight! Anyways she says if she doesn't call me back then that means she's overnighting the KEY so hopefully I don't get a call back. Man every company I deal with dealing with my car are all a bunch of sallies - they send you the wrong product, deny it, try to make you pay more to get the right part, etc. Where is the good old honest service willing to accept their own mistakes? Nowhere, lol.

Moral of the story - don't forget/lose your original key.

A little laughable update for you guys:

- Got my replacement key Monday afternoon

- 10 minutes later, after going through my whole house and car 4 X over, I found the original key.

- Front pocket of the bag I looked over 4 times, hiding under my Speed Stick and Cool Water that I combed over.

Awesome. 2 keys now. Sweet. 33 bucks wasted.

:)