got car back from shop!! cowl fixed!! pics!!

Pietrasz4

Apr 3, 2005
  • Sponsors (?)

first of all the car looks perfect, the shop did a great job, that's a hard area to fix... i've heard of some people even totalling out cars from severe cowl damage

i'm going to be putting on a 3" H.O. fibertrends cowl on my car in the next few weeks... what are some options for making sure this NEVER happens to my car haha... i know hood pins are the obvious choice but i've seen some locking ones on muscle cars at shows that i can't find on any site... any ideas?

Well to fix the cowl panel it cost me $670 for everything, and $150 to pull out the radiator support.

lol there are little tabs on the wipers that you lift up and you can adjust the wipers/take them off

Well to fix the cowl panel it cost me $670 for everything, and $150 to pull out the radiator support.

lol there are little tabs on the wipers that you lift up and you can adjust the wipers/take them off

I'm just a big dumbass so just disregard it.:D But again, they did a great job
Edit: I meant the arms, not the actual blade itself.

That is for the wiper arm. At the base of it where the circle motor for the arms are (you can see in the pics) there will be a little tab on the base of the arm just pull it up and you can remove the whole arm.
Posted via Mobile Device