Got Jenn'ed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

No problem AP. It is what it is. I am a good sport. I think I will have to get out the rip saw and increase my door widths as my head is pretty large at the moment.

LOL. I am feeling the love fellas.

Fang and Bat - You have just shown me that men do infact have selective memory. Being inside the proverbial "man's world" has given me great insight. lol - SNAGGED.

Stan - I like that "Mustang Jenneration". WOOT! Cha-ching. Two Urban Jennisms in a single thread.

Have a great day tomorrow Fellas - Jenn/Out
(*Starts out to the garage to look for the rip saw*)

APowers said:
The boob push up is when
She smiles, takes a deep breath, they naturally rise. This action causes you to break your eye contact and move your gaze to her, well as Jenn put it, "Natural Resources".

Uh, no offense, but I think we were hoping she'd explained it........ sounds A LOT different coming from a dude. :rlaugh:

tom281 said:
Uh, no offense, but I think we were hoping she'd explained it........ sounds A LOT different coming from a dude. :rlaugh:

"Sometimes the best response, is none at all." Quote from Duner.

I enjoyed seeing that play out and come full circle for you guys. :rlaugh:

tr7driver said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a photo of her car

Let me see what I can find at work tomorrow. I have no pics here on the home laptop. POS and the "Great Laptop Crash of 06" robbed me of all my pics. (Neglected to burn them to CD). I have them on the Network @ work and will post a couple tomorrow.

I refer to my Torch Red 05 as the "Scarab Back". Most folks are not preferential to the Rear and Side Louvers. I am. When I saw this 05 I had a vision of a cross between a 67 FastBack and my all time love - Da' 69 Boss 429.

69boss4298.jpg

67fback_01_f.jpg

Since appearance modifications on Stangs are as personal as choice of clothing or hair style, I did what felt good to me. But kept modifications minimal as I love the lines of this car. I LOVE THIS DARN STANG. :D

Long day Fellas. 14 hours and I am dead.

/Jenn Out

Attachments

• 69boss4298.jpg
    69boss4298.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 67fback_01_f.jpg
    67fback_01_f.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 36
You know I was thinking about putting louvers on my car and yours looks so good, it helped me to make up my mind.

One question, do they generate wind noise at high speeds?

Oh wait sorry, just noticed you have the girl version Mustang V6.

Will be south of you next weekend in San Diego if you want to come kick my a** for that statement. Lunch is on me.

APowers said:
You know I was thinking about putting louvers on my car and yours looks so good, it helped me to make up my mind.

One question, do they generate wind noise at high speeds?

Oh wait sorry, just noticed you have the girl version Mustang V6.

Will be south of you next weekend in San Diego if you want to come kick my a** for that statement. Lunch is on me.

Sorry wait was that an attempt at a come-on?

Here's a hint.. insulting her car isnt going to get you in her pants.

although free lunch is a step in the right direction

Sanctus said:
Sorry wait was that an attempt at a come-on?

Here's a hint.. insulting her car isnt going to get you in her pants.

although free lunch is a step in the right direction

Yeah not so great for a pick up line, but not a bad way to encourage playful back and forth chat that lightens the mood after you have already engaged in more sincere getting to know each other conversation. I guess maybe the internet isn't the correct setting, but giving a little s*** at the right time can result in certain ice breaking conversation. Guessing not on Jen or on stangnet though since she might just smack someone for such a comment lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.