Got My First Mustang, Seeking Infromation 89 Gt

Brushb

Apr 5, 2015
Hey everybody, just got my first mustang. Its a 1989 mustang gt convertible 5.0. I basically traded my way up to the car, but anyway i have a few questions on it. what does the rear suspension on these cars look like? did they come with some sort of sub frame connectors or none at all? what did the stock intake and throttle body look like for that year? a few things I am aware of on the car is that it is that it has a vortech V1 supercharger on it, 303 cam, 36# injectors, disc brakes all around(Factory?) sub frame connectors(factory?) aluminum drive shaft(factory?) unsure of the ID on the heads, intake, or throttle body and I have yet to put the car on a lift and really see whats going on underneath as far as suspension goes, it also has 2 shocks per side on the rear, almost looks like some sort of way to keep traction better, did ford do that from the factory? basically i got the car for what i think is a steal, but am trying to price parts out and see what its really worth. any information on stock intake and throttle body and head identification would be appreciated as well as any information on the suspension. thank you.

• Sponsors (?)