Got the kooks installed... (not 56k friendly)

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I know the zip ties will melt. They are just there temporarily until the adhesive sets up on the head shield.

And if I move out of my moms house I would have to drop out of college and sell my car for a honda..... NOT going to happen :)

Moving out < money for Mods
It's overrated anyway.

Says another 18-year-old that still lives with mom and dad and has his priorities all screwed up. If you think modifying a car is more important that cutting that umbilical cord, then heaven help you.

This is going to sound insulting to those of you still sponging off mommy and daddy, but it isn't meant to be. When some of you guys grow up, leave the comfort of your mothers womb and poke your heads out into the real world, you'll quickly realize there's no bigger priority than attaining and maintaining your own independence.

....that is of course until you get married, have kids and settle down. At which point you enter a whole other ball game.

But until then, there's nothing worse that picking up that perfect 10 at the bar one night, then having to tell her she's needs to keep the noise down sneaking into your house, so she won't wake your parents up. :rlaugh:

It is loud, I just cant get over the fact that it sounds like rice.... I will have to order my flows pretty quick...

I will see if I can get a WOT video today

I know what sound you're talking about. Helty used to have the SLP LMI's and LMII's on his Red GT, then he got the SLP O/R X-pipe. One day I talked him into running the O/R X-pipe with the LMI's... it was the nastiest, most disgusting sound on earth. It sounded so ****ty that it made me laugh until I cried :rlaugh: