Got the kooks installed... (not 56k friendly)

• Sponsors (?)

image.php

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks awsome mang! And from the incar it didnt sound too bad at all :shrug: . Definatly loud though!

I used to love going WOT and seeing everyone for BLOCKS looking down the road to see who was coming LOL. But now my exhaust is very quiet...which turned into a good thing. Cops cant hear me for blocks either now. :rlaugh:

I got the headers from livernoismotorsports.com... great guys! Had I known about LMPerformance I might have gone through them for the coating. Once the weather gets a little better I will have to put up some blow bys and such. I guess it doesn't sound TOO bad, but it truly is LOUD AS HELL!!

I was showing some guys I work with how loud it was in our parking lot today.. as soon as I revved it up to 4 grand EVERYONE in the parking lot was giving me dirty looks.. :nice:

Eh, you set-up is pretty tame ;) . Now get rid of the huge restriction on the intake side (TB, Plenum at the least), get a tune and you'll see a big difference. My guess is you are probably running a bit lean right now... Have fun with your new set up!