Gotta make a decision

mrmarshall

Dec 1, 2010
Hey guys my name is Sean, i'm 17 and live on Long Island, NY. I don't have a mustang at the moment but I do plan on buying one. It has always been a dream car of mine, and I have 10,000 Saved up so far. I can't get a mustang for another year or so but I figured I would register now, and just read about the stangs to see how everything works. Also I was looking for advice.

So originally I was planning on buying a 2005-2009 GT spring of 2012. But now with the new 2011 5.0 GT out, I basically need new pants every time I see one. :nice:

Once I get a GT, I plan on putting >$5000 of mods into this baby. This will be my first real nice car that I can be proud of so I don't want to regret getting a 2005 GT knowing I could of got the 5.0.

If I get the 2005 GT..
It would be sick no doubt. The reason I wanted to save up for a GT was to have like the top of the line nice ass pony car. But now with this 5.0 looking at me I cant deny that my 4.6 just wouldn’t be as good.

If I get the 2011 GT..
This would be ideal but it would take me until spring 2015 to save up all this money. Im not a very patient person. The only thing that I could do to pass the time is buy a 2005 Mustang V6 spring of 2011. But 2 weeks ago I just bought a car so I kind of want to keep this car for a little bit more.

The reason I cant get the GT for so long is because, right now im 17 and I have to save up enough money. Parents don't believe in chipping in at all. But on top of buying cars, I need to save some money for college and what not.. So is the 5.0 worth the time? I am kind of leaning towards waiting for the 5.0. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)