gotta put people in their place sometimes.

yellowstang1994

Sep 9, 2004
this probably isn't worth mentioning but the fact that I know a lot of these guys like to run their mouths I'll put it up, lol. I know a lot of v6 camaro/firebird owners around the area that love to put down 5.0s and talk about how slow they are. Always talking about how they beat their friend's mom's 98GT or something or other, or convertible auto GT lol. (They always pick out the stock, slow ones) Well anyway i'm coming back from college at 10:30 at night the other day and I'm coming up on this red camaro. Didn't have any badges on it so I'm thinking it was a 6. But it looked like he had a pretty nice SLP exhaust on it (slp badge) and I got up next to it and at first I thought it might of been an LS1 with no badges, he was acting pretty cocky and got on it, then I knew it was a 6. So we finally get up to a red light next to eachother and I started talking to him for a minute, and he blurts out that he doesn't want to race me because of police around the area. So i'm like sure man no problem, nobody said anything about a race, lol. So I just take off like normal and some monte carlo comes from behind me and cuts around me to race this dude in the camaro. I'm guess it was one of his friends or something.... Well I kinda just trail behind them and his friend turns off and we hit another red light. I'm kinda just thinking WTF, he makes some excuse up not to race me but he races this other dude. So I get up next to him and stall it around 3 grand and let it rip when the light turns green. I heard him chirp 2nd and to make a long story short I left him like he was standing still. I think I had about 4 or 5 car lengths on him. I don't like picking up the little guys or nothing... but this will give their little community something to run their mouths about now, lol.

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice... my best friends ex *he was her bf at the time* ran his mouth all of the time about how he outran this mustang and that mustang and anytime i said, well lets go and see how tough your cobalt really is he would have some silly excuse... welll i caught him out one day and lets just say he kept his mouth shut after that :)

well i wasn't bragging about beating a v6 at all if you actually read what I said in the whole post. The whole reason I posted it is a lot of the v6 camaro guys around my area always run their mouth to me saying that the 94-95s are dogs etc... I knew it was worthless posting here but I was bored, I don't know. I can see I made a big mistake though because i'm going to get criticized for it.

My best friend's retarded cousin just got a 96 v6 firebird. Well it turns out this whole summer he's been driving through my neighborhood looking for my car so he could race me. When I found out about this I couldn't help but laugh.

Well I later found out that his head was getting a little big and he said he'd give me a good race. So I was like "ok david (best friend) tell your idiot cousin to stop by when ever he wants."

The next day when I was backing out of the driveway... here he comes coming up the road. So I roll down the window and he rolls down his and says, "Hey, wanna rathe?" That's how he talks, hence why I call him a retard. I'm like, "Sure follow me onto route 7." So we get side by side going about 45 I signal him to go first. So he goes and I pass him by the time I'm at 50, lol. The car was honestly a joke. I hope his balls shrunk right at that moment.

yellowstang1994 said:
well i wasn't bragging about beating a v6 at all if you actually read what I said in the whole post. The whole reason I posted it is a lot of the v6 camaro guys around my area always run their mouth to me saying that the 94-95s are dogs etc... I knew it was worthless posting here but I was bored, I don't know. I can see I made a big mistake though because i'm going to get criticized for it.

i know, i thought it was a funny story...

on topic, but separate question... aren't a lot of the 6 camaro's and such rated at slightly less stock HP than our 8s?

They may have 200hp, but that doesn't really mean anything in this case. I had a N/A 84 300ZX back in the day, and I could keep it dead even with sticks, and pull on the auto's. They got a little faster when they went to the round headlights. Those are the one's I'm talking about. I beat all the square headlight 6's. Anytime I got lined up with a 5.0 I got eatin alive.
Brandon

funny%20camero%20picrs.jpg