great deal...

Roadblock

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
VA
01 saleen 5lug disc rear 3.55's with 10k miles

picked it up for $350 :nice:

now i need to get what i need for the front 5lug swap, i have read the 73svo site stuff and searched the forums to find very little useful info....i wanna run these wheels and get 13" rotors

165217_18_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

sn95 spindles, .330" balljoint spacer or equivalent in washers, calipers, rotors, sn95 softlines, and you should probably get a set of stainless steel fox body front brake lines because they'll screw right into the sn95softlines. you need to gut your stock proportioning valve and use and aftermarket one. A bigger master cylinder and brake booster would be good to, especially with cobra brakes.

An 01 rear end is too wide for a Fox Body car. You can transfer the brackets and brakes to your stock rear and then find yourself some 94-98 rear axles. Good Luck with your project!

Shakerhood said:
An 01 rear end is too wide for a Fox Body car. You can transfer the brackets and brakes to your stock rear and then find yourself some 94-98 rear axles. Good Luck with your project!

yep, the 99-up axles are too long! i messed up when i got mine, but then i got the cobra axles.

yeah, those rims do look nice ;)

483627_25_full.jpg

damn wish i could find a deal like that ive been searching everywheres found a stang that had some parts at a local body shop that i wanted but its been totaled and the insurance agency has it held up right now.