great track days in L.A

• Sponsors (?)

Now THAT sounds like fun, do you need to pre-register with the club?

Chris Barton

usedtobe 67p51d said:
streets of willow march 6-7 th with the Alfa club of socal two fun filled days of drivers ed @ streets for only $180 this will be my 5th time. Let's bring out the thunder big time to the wine and cheese set

I got your PM. It does sound like fun, but I don't know if I'll have the car back together by then. So, I don't want to register if I'm not sure. I will be doing several HPDE (High Performance Driving Experience) events this year with NASA. I know they do some at Fontana (infield road course), Willow Springs, Button Willow, Sears Point, etc. We should get some So. Cal. members together for a Vintage contingent to do some events.

I raced my kart on fontana last weekend 100mph with my butt 3/4" off of the tarmac! fun track. {altough a year ago a buddy of mine stuck his 911 hard into one of the concrette walls } I like streets of willow, very few dangerous places to harm your car. but yeah it would be cool to get some rides together...Mine was apart for 18 months I missed 4 track events I wanted to do. My wife say since the car has been repainted and looks nice that if I scratch or dent it on the track that I'll have to live with the damage....bite me I'll hawk her diamonds!