Group Pic (Gutter and Closet Members)

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by MustangGurl2695, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Do you know what a little old lady tastes like?:shrug:

2. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no. And I hope those guys can get you a date while you're running around this weekend! :rlaugh:

3. :( :notnice:

4. Well, you start talking about "tasting" little old ladies and I start to worry......

5. So was Tutankhamun...... :D

6. So are your relatives in the Skippy jar in the back of my 'fridge!:nono:

7. *BUMP*

Just because I mentioned it in another thread :D

8. :doh:

9. The End

10. wrong thread! :nono:

11. Awwww, c'mon! It seemed relevent at the time! Besides. there are 3 great pics in here. :nice: :nice: :nice:

You get to figure out which are my favorites :D

12. What a football. :nonono:

13. im confused....should I...post a picture of me? or post some random pic and say its me?

14. it applies to each thread perfectly

15. That's MR. FOOTBALL to you !
    :rlaugh:

16. That would be entirely up to you. I only bumped this thread to the top to stir up trouble on another thread. It's what I do because I have a boring life.....just ask 65stanger.

When I say football in this context; I'm thinking of your picture in this post. Take it from there, Bubby! :D :D :D

17. I'm the monkey on the right giving the "#1" salute

18. Nonono, you can't fool me; it says right there on your CT - you're the football in the middle with the hair growing all over it! :lol:

19. I thought it was his palms with the hair growing all over them!?!:scratch:

20. well?

Ok, do we all have our pics in so I can put on the finnal touches and post this picture!?