Group Purchase for 94-98 Saleen S281 wing?

Dont forget to ask the SHIPPED price...I got a quote of 115.00 to ship mine.....Mustangsunlimited in Conn QUOTED me that for shipping to N.H.??? they said it was an o/size item and had to ship freight...W.T.F.????
I tryed Speedworx also...
Anyway, just be mindful of the shipping... MU was 226.00 with tax and I picked it up at their store...I would hope a GP would be a better deal for ya... :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm still waiting for a reply back from the parts department, just tried to call but the lines were busy....

Either way, I'm still heavily looking into this, and hopefully I'll have some info as soon as possible at a more than reasonable price! Thanks :nice:

Paul, thanks for the info! I'll definitely look into speedworx if all else fails, but I contacted Speedworx a while back and they don't deliver to Canada. HOWEVER, I'm sure if enough names come forward, I can take care of that as well. What past practices are you referencing, my curiosity is bubbling! :shrug:

xr8d302 said:
What past practices are you referencing, my curiosity is bubbling! :shrug:

Saleen is notorious for having very poor customer service. I would be surprised if you got an email response from them in a timely manner. I have personal experience dealing with them. When my bro had his 95 vert, we called them to find out if they had any light bars in stock. They said they did and we drove an hour to their factory in irvine only to find out they didnt have any and hadnt had any in two weeks. :notnice:

I am not trying to bash them, just stating my personal experience. I have friends that have tried to deal with them too, but I wont post other peoples horror stories. I would do what Paul suggested and try going through one of their distributors. Good Luck :flag:

SN95StangMan said:
Saleen is notorious for having very poor customer service. I would be surprised if you got an email response from them in a timely manner. I have personal experience dealing with them. When my bro had his 95 vert, we called them to find out if they had any light bars in stock. They said they did and we drove an hour to their factory in irvine only to find out they didnt have any and hadnt had any in two weeks. :notnice:

I am not trying to bash them, just stating my personal experience. I have friends that have tried to deal with them too, but I wont post other peoples horror stories. I would do what Paul suggested and try going through one of their distributors. Good Luck :flag:

Understood. I'll try and keep on them as much as possible, and I'll keep other distributors in mind as well. Hopefully something works out for all of us that are interested...either way, if the price is right, I'll find someway to have an S281 wing on the doorstep of anyone interested!

I just noticed this turned into a sticky....awesome :nice:

95CobraMike said:
<----- stupid.. what does it look like again?

This is the S281...

drivers_rear.jpg

s281..7.jpg