gt hood and cobra bumper prices

govtmule

Feb 24, 2004
I got a 96' cobra hood and front bumper for dirt cheap. I liked the hood so i put it on (will post pics later) but because i didnt want a full blown fobra i am gonna sell the bumper and my stock hood. The hood is in pretty good condition and the bumper needs to be sanded and painted. Im wondering what is a fair price for the pair and, also if anyone is interested in them let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, shipping for a bumper will require freight probably so that will be alot. i picked up my cobra bumper with fogs for $175 and i thought it was a good deal. stock gt hood wont probably go for much more than $100 max as long as its in good shape....my best bet tho

HazMat404 said:
yeah, shipping for a bumper will require freight probably so that will be alot. i picked up my cobra bumper with fogs for $175 and i thought it was a good deal. stock gt hood wont probably go for much more than $100 max as long as its in good shape....my best bet tho

Yeah thats about what i was figureing for the two, any idea how much "alot" is for shipping?

govtmule said:
Yeah thats about what i was figureing for the two, any idea how much "alot" is for shipping?

Ship it greyhound (bus) shipping. It's much cheaper and sometimes faster. wrap the bumper in brown masking paper from lowes and the shipping will be about $55. I send all my big items through the bus as opposed to a truck. I bought a 96 Cobra hood and had it shipped via greyhound for under $100. I just have to drive 20 miles to ship it. It's worth it to have your buyer get a good price on shipping for big items.

I have sold and bought Cobra bumpers for 100-220 dollars dependant on its condition. The stock hood is worth about $40-$50 if you can sell it.

CB

4dStang said:
Ship it greyhound (bus) shipping. It's much cheaper and sometimes faster. wrap the bumper in brown masking paper from lowes and the shipping will be about $55. I send all my big items through the bus as opposed to a truck. I bought a 96 Cobra hood and had it shipped via greyhound for under $100. I just have to drive 20 miles to ship it. It's worth it to have your buyer get a good price on shipping for big items.

I have sold and bought Cobra bumpers for 100-220 dollars dependant on its condition. The stock hood is worth about $40-$50 if you can sell it.

CB

good idea i hadnt thought of greyhound shipping