gt seats in a gts

• Sponsors (?)

it should be fully wired...if you cant see the wiring through the carpet it is probably only tucked up under the carpet. but personally what i would do is keep the manual sliders from your v6 seats and put them on the gt ones.

shogun said:
i have to use the manual sliders regardless. i'm only getting the seats the guy used the sliders for something else.
Perfect, then. Just hook the power up to get the lumbar working. I've got manual sliders installed on my GT (came originally with power) and I still have working lumbar.

Dave

I put 2000 GT seats in my GTS last summer. My GTS had an existing power/ground wire w/clip already under the driver's seat. I spliced into this and used the power for the new power seat. Now I have a full power seat and power lumbar.

TheDamned said:
I like the GTS seats, theyr so confortable... but umm i would like leather 2 cuz its piemp :)

the gts seats are comfortable but the offer no support. turn a corner fast and your sitting in the passenger seat.

i too wanted leather but the average price for a leather set of gt seats is about $300. :notnice: saved $200. :nice:

shogun said:
the gts seats are comfortable but the offer no support. turn a corner fast and your sitting in the passenger seat.

i too wanted leather but the average price for a leather set of gt seats is about $300. :notnice: saved $200. :nice:

I love the feeling that you get when you are PLANTED into your seat in a turn. But the GT seats are not comfortable for long drives. I drove my car from l.a. to tucson (6 hours), and it sucked hardcore!
Scott