GT40 intake install question

Ive probably missed it somewhere. But I'm trying to figure out how to run the vac lines on my new intake. Seems theres way more vac ports on it than I have lines to go to it, not sure which is which. a picture would be great. Im using a PP adapter elbow with my stock throttlbody on it, if that helps. If someone could link me to pictures that would help a ton. Thnx

• Sponsors (?)

My OE intake had one line going in. and 2 lines connected coming out going to the PCV? Im not sure which vac ports to use for these lines? Also the adapter elbow doesnt have the small vac tree coming off it like the old intake. The fuel pressure regulator and EGR vac were connected there on the old intake?

Does it have a tree on the bottom like this picture? If not you can transfer your stock one over.
20436600149_large.jpg

Personally I run the Brake booster line to the underside of the plenum, then run the PCV off its own line to the center port under the intake, I use a small tree or nipple off the TB flange to run FPR, then use the underside tree for the other vac accessories.