gts headdlights

• Sponsors (?)

I'm thinking about getting black-outs too, I think they would look pretty sweet on a black car. Autozone has a different brand, VentShade I think, they have both the front and the back ones for like 50 bucks each I think.

Whats up trublustallion? I'm like 45mins away from EP. Do you ever go to Thunder alley or Desert Demons?

trublustallion said:
gts headlights? do you mean those blackouts? if so, stay away from them, not worth the price, broke off just cleaning them after a week :notnice:
got em at pep boys btw
wuts up man. Thunder Alley?, last time i checked, that place was completely shut down and wasnt planning on opening again, which led us with nothing to race on. Is it open again? And Desert Demons was a crappy track when i went to it when it first opened. I heard it has an actual tree now, and that it gives slips ???
and whats this about 45 minutes from here? it takes me <30 to get to LC and same time back :p

i had blackouts on my car, absolutely killed my visibility at night, was really bad, then one cracked and i just never bothered to replace it or put them back on. Looked really cool with the silver though!