H/C/I Install...

TFS heads and intakes are good stuff. Just installed 331 in my stang with all stuff listed in my sig...having said that I am still breaking in the motor but i can tell you she wants to GO BABY GO. E cam doesn't pick up too much power below 3000 and I haven't taken her too much past that.

I wouldn't run anything less than 24 lbers with a TFS kit. New injectors=new MAF too. Since the motor is torn down new lifters would be a good idea. Headers...if the ones you have now are in good condition I wouldn't get new ones and yes most def a 255 fuel pump. Would go with a bigger throttle body too. Doesn't it suck when all you want is more power but every part needs to compliment one another. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Nova said:
did anyone see the episode of horsepower TV where they bolted up the whole TFS kit, and it made and extra 57hp?

not much hp for $2200 IMO...
if anyone follows their lead and advice is silly. Those boneheads are clueless

Strype said:
Do I need lifters? Headers? 24lb Injectors? Fuel Pump? with that set up

If so this is getting too expensive :notnice:
THe injectors and fuel pump are easily upgraded later. For lifters, thats your call. ROller lifters can be reused with no negative effects, and your car has pretty low miles, so they are prolly fine.

if you can swing it i say go ahead and put new lifters in while your apart although i completely agree with hydraulic rollers being reusable. if your low mileage your prolly alirght. but hydraulic lifters do go bad and they do make sense in being replaced at some point. i have the tfs street heat kit and am about to complete the track heat valve spring upgrade. if theres one thing i would have done different it would be jus buying the track heat kit from the beginning. do yourself a favor and get the track heat kit the springs, keepers and retainers are a lot better. i floated my old springs with low miles, and i dont race the car jus drive it hard like it was intended.