H&R vs. Eibach

GDawg said:
Howbar Motorsports has the absolute lowest price on H&R Supersports. $189.99 + shipping (51652.77), slightly more for convertables, $194.35 + shipping (51658.77). These guys are great to do business with.

If you need a spring compressor to get these in, then you didn't lower your A arm all the way.

I also have urethane isolators so my drop is a little less then normal by about 1/4".

Wildfire04.jpg

Stock vs. H&R Supersports

6350newandoldsm-med.jpg
[/QUOTE i agree www.howbarmotorsports.com :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

go with the h&r sports instead of the h&r supersports. quaility spring. dropped my 96 dead even all around. a little over an inch drop. not a harsh ride either. h&r with the tokico hp's are a great mix good luck. :nice:

Well here's my two cents. I just put on my setup 3 weeks ago and I LOVE it. I went with the H&R SuperSports and Bilstein Shocks/Struts. I love the ride and I love the handling. And the look of course.. hehe..

The install wasn't bad. Of course I had a lift and just dropped the rear axle. I they springs slid right in without the use of a prybar.

Total install time for Shocks, Struts, Springs and CC Plates (steeda 3 bolt) was 4.5 hrs.

Here's before and after pics.

Before:
stangside2.jpg

After:
stangside1.jpg

Before:
stangangle2.jpg

After:
stangangle1.jpg

Mike

n.j.gt said:
go with the h&r sports instead of the h&r supersports. quaility spring. dropped my 96 dead even all around. a little over an inch drop. not a harsh ride either. h&r with the tokico hp's are a great mix good luck. :nice:

Looks like I'm going to go with just sports but not ss :nice: don't want to go too low..

P.S. Only place I could find the sports but not SS is www.stangsuspension.com other places only have SS? what gives? :shrug:

BTW, mike, what happened to the smoke headlight in the before picture? :shrug:

Well my $.02 I hav the sportlines like I said. took um to the track this weekend and with Crappy Street tires (MasterCrafts with a 300 Treadware) and nothing more than a set of Tokico's on the rear I was able to hold my times within .7 seconds on the course with C5 vettes running Kumho racing tires and a couple of mods. Check the times when they come out at http://www.trscca.com

I love my Sportlines, the ride is not too rough and I have never had a bottom out problem with them here in TN.

GoldnGT said:
Well here's my two cents. I just put on my setup 3 weeks ago and I LOVE it. I went with the H&R SuperSports and Bilstein Shocks/Struts. I love the ride and I love the handling. And the look of course.. hehe..

The install wasn't bad. Of course I had a lift and just dropped the rear axle. I they springs slid right in without the use of a prybar.

Total install time for Shocks, Struts, Springs and CC Plates (steeda 3 bolt) was 4.5 hrs.

Mike

What did you do in terms of isolators on your car?

Graham