Had alot of fun driving stick

BLADDER92FOX

Apr 4, 2005
Miami
I had soo much fun driving stick in my friends car last night,its been like a year since i drive stick. I am soo hooked on it now,i can't wait till i do the t-5 swap in my car.Too bad i have to do other **** first to the car,at least i will have my new bullit rims on and 95 cobra brakes with 13 inch rotors on soon.

• Sponsors (?)

Believe it or not, this is my third Mustang and its the first one that came with an automatic. I never drove it that way, though, since the driveline was out the car before I got it and I converted to the Toploader before it was driveable. My parents only just got an automatic Benz C280 because you cant find them in a manual.

Stick is awesome.

Lately i have been going 1-2 weeks without driving my 5-spd GT due to some knee probs. I'm stuck driving automatics. When i do get in and drive stick, it's like doing it for the first time and there is a huge smile on my face.

drove my friend (Greenstang1313)'s 94 Cobra yesterday, just up the street a little bit, but yeah i need to get a mustang. i need one, bad. 5 speed is a MUST.
stupid firebirds taking forever to get rid of though, LOL

my cousing just took his tko out to put in a dogamatic but his is built to the nuts transbrake reverse manual valve body i dont know the stall he putting it in a notch with a dart block 347 and 300 shot of juice 2 stage car ran 10 02 witht the stick he is looking to get 9 80s with the auto

oh yeah the tko mysteriouly ended up in my garage tonight

I came from stalled automatics and autos perod. My first stick car was my current Mustang and I have to say itll be hard pressed to go back to an auto. hell my daily driver is a 97 S10 5 speed model.....cant get too rusty while its down ;)

Hell I hate Automatics, I have never owned one and dont really plan on it either. When my truck was crashed and in the body shop for 50 days my rental was an Automatic and it drove me freakin nuts, I shifted the damn thing manually just because it was so boring!